(1) “Free Service” means the services provided by The Company to institutional investors and directors and employees belonging to securities companies for the purpose of providing IR-related information free of charge, including ancillary services.”
(2) “Pay-Service” means the services provided by The Company to institutional investors and securities companies for the purpose of providing IR-related information for a fee, including ancillary services.
(3) “IR Support Service” refers to services provided by The Company to listed companies to support investor relations.
(4) “Free Service” refers to Free service, the Pay-service, and the IR support services.
(5) “This Site” means the website operated by the The Company to provide Free services.
(6) “User” means any person or entity that uses the Free service under the These regulations.
(7) “Target Companies” shall mean the company covered by the IR information provided by the Free services.
(8) “Institutional Investors” refers to a corporation that is a User, such as an institutional investor or a securities company, or an institutional investor or a securities company to which the User belongs.
(9) “ID” means, in Free service, the code for identifying the User issued by the The Company.
(10) “Content” shall mean the information of the financial results briefing session of the Target companies provided by the The Company and other information in the Free services.
(11) “These regulations” shall mean the Agreement and the rules stipulate in Paragraph 2 of the preceding article.
The Free service provides the Content in This Site and its outline is as described in Exhibit 1 “Outlines of services”.
1. In the event of wishing to use the Service, the User shall file an application for use pursuant to the procedures set forth by the Company, upon approving the content of these Terms.
2. Upon acceptance of the application pursuant to the preceding paragraph and issuance of the ID by the The Company, the Agreement Concerning the Use of Free service (hereinafter referred to as “Contract for use”) shall be concluded between User and The Company based on the Term of use.
3. The User shall meet one of the following requirements:
(1) Being Institutional investors
(2) Being an officer or employee of the Institutional investors
4. The Company may not accept an application if it determines that an Applicant pursuant to Paragraph 1 falls under any of the following items:
(1) The Company determining that conditions set forth in the preceding paragraph are not satisfied. (2) The Company determining that there is a falsehood in the content of the application.
(3) The Company determining that contract has been terminated due to a breach of contract with the The Company in the past.
(4) The Company determining any other impediment to the operation of the Free services.
(5) In the event of any change in the registered contents at the time of application, the User shall carry out the procedures for change pursuant to Paragraphs 1 and 2 in advance and the same shall apply thereafter.
(6) The User shall only have access to the Free service for its own business or for the Institutional investors to which it belongs.
Institutional investors may otherwise use the Pay-service by entering into Contract for use relating to the Pay-service in the manner prescribed by The Company.
The Company may entrust the provision of the Free service to a third party in whole or in part.
1. The User shall not to be loaned or transferred the ID to any third party.
2. The User shall control the ID and passwords that they are not disclosed to any third party, and shall take measures to prevent the theft of ID and passwords at its own risk.
The User shall bear the expenses required for procuring and maintaining equipment, software, and telecommunications lines used by the Free service, as well as other expenses required for using the Free service.
The User shall not perform any acts that fall under any of the following items in relation to the use of the Free services.
(2)Acts that violates the laws, or an act which causes suspicion of the same
(3) Conduct that infringes or threatens to infringe upon the property, reputation, reputation, or other rights of any other User or Target companies or Institutional investors or other third party or The Company
(4) Reproduction, Modification or Otherwise Use of the Content
(5) Act that violates public order and morals
(6) ID unauthorized use
(7) Assignment, pledge, etc. of all or part of the rights or obligations concerning the Free service to a third party
(8) Conduct that interferes with or is likely to interfere with the operation of the Free services in addition to the preceding items
1. The Company may change the Free service without prior notice to the User.
1. In case of the force majeure such as system maintenance, system failure response, natural disasters or disturbances, or for other technical or operational reasons The company may determine that the provision of Free services need to be interrupted without prior notice to the User.
2. The company shall be terminated the provision of the Free service or part due to any circumstance that makes it difficult to continue the provision of the Free service.
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights related to Content and other Free services shall belong to The Company or any third party designated by The Company.
1. In connection with the Free service, the User shall strictly control the technical, business, and other tangible and intangible information (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Confidential information”) disclosed by the The Company and shall not disclose such information to any third party without the prior written consent of the The Company. Provided, however, that this provision shall not apply to the following cases:
(1) When having become public knowledge through no fault of the User
(2) Information obtained from a third party without the obligation of confidentiality;
(3) Information that has been rightfully in the possession of the receiving party prior to the time of obtaining such information from the The Company
(4) Developed without reference to information disclosed by The Company
(5) In the event the receiving party is obliged to disclose such information to a public agency in accordance with laws and regulations.
2. The User shall promptly return the Confidential information (including the reproduced information) to the The Company or destroy or erase it in an irreversible manner upon completion of the Contract for use or upon The Company’s request.
3. This Article shall survive the termination of the Contract for use.
2. The Company shall use the Personal information for the following purposes:
(1) Manage the ID, respond to inquiries about the Free service, and otherwise operate the Free services.
(2) Provision of information on products and services of The Company or The Company business partners
1. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage incurred by the User due to any of the following causes or any damage incurred by the User in connection with the Free service.
(1) Falsification due to communication lines, computer failure, system interruption or delay due to excessive access, loss of data, unauthorized access to data, etc.
(2) ID unauthorized use
(3) Computer viruses and other harmful programs
(4) Problems with equipment, software, communication lines, etc. used by User when using Free service
(5) Result of the use of the Free service
(6) Issues related to the content of the Content
(7) Discontinuation or Termination of Provision of Free services, in whole or in part
(8) Change in the content of the Free service and the terms of provision
2.TheUser shall be liable to compensate for any damage suffered by Institutional investors (if the User is not the Institutional investors itself) or any other third party due to the breach of the These regulations, and The Company shall not be liable in any way.
1. The term of validity of the Contract for use shall be one year from the date of incorporation of the Contract for use.
2. When no written notice is given by the User or The Company to the other party by one month prior to the expiration of the term set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Contract for use shall be renewed for one year, and the same shall apply thereafter.
The Company shall be entitled to terminate the Contract for use by notifying the User.
1. The User and The Company shall declare and warrant not to cause the following issues to the counterparty:
Organized Crime Group (Bouryokudan), a member of an Organized Crime Group (Bouryokudan-in), a person for whom 5 years have not yet passed since said person was a member of an Organized Crime Group, an associate member of an Organized Crime Group (Bouryokudan jun kousei-in), an Organized Crime Group-associated company (Bouryokudan kankei kigyou), a corporate extortionist group (Soukaiya) etc., a rogue person or group proclaiming itself as a social activist, etc., (shakaiundou tou hyoubou goro), and an organized special intellectual crime group(Tokushu Chinou Bouryokushudan);
(1) Relationships in which the Organized Crime Group Members, etc. controls or is recognized to be substantially involved in the management
(2) Have relationships that are recognized as using the Organized Crime Group Members, etc. improperly, such as for the purpose of pursuing its own or any third party’s unauthorized profit or for the purpose of inflicting damages on a third party.
(3) Having relationships with the Organized Crime Group Members, etc. that are deemed to have been involved in providing funds, etc., or providing conveniences, etc.
(4) Officers or persons substantially involved in management should be socially condemned by the Organized Crime Group Members, etc..
2. User and The Company represent and warrant that they shall not, themselves or through the use of third parties, commit any act of improper demand.
3. In the event the other party violates any of the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, User and The Company shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement in whole or in part without notice.
4. Neither User nor The Company shall be liable for any damage incurred by the other party due to the termination pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
1. Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
2. Any dispute in connection with the Free service shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.
The following information is provided in the “Minnano Setsumeikai ” Free service.
(1) Information on financial results briefing
Information on the date, time, and venue of financial results briefings for more than 2,400 listed companies (as of January 2017)
(2) Timely disclosure information
Information disclosed on the website of the TDnet, a timely disclosure service operated by the Japan Exchange Group
(3) Analyst reports (some)
Some of the investment-information reports of research firms and other entities that conclude distribution agreements with The Company (Contract for use of the Pay-service is required to view all reports)
Established Date: March 15th 2016
Date of final revision: January 17th 2017